PREP TIME: 3 minutes
COOK TIME: 14 minutes
Nonstick cooking spray
6 slices smoked streaky bacon, diced 2 cups baby spinach, washed
1/3 cup heavy cream
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
Salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make It
1. SPRAY three 3-inch ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
2. ADD 1 egg to each greased ramekin.
3. COOK the bacon in a pan until crispy, about 5 minutes.
4. ADD the spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
5. MIX in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. POUR the cream mixture on top of the eggs.
7. PLACE the ramekins into the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes at 350°F, until the egg white is fully set.
8. SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.